Size: m-l (265~300mm)
Length & Thickness
Country of Origin: Made in KOREA
Materials: 74% cotton, 19% nylon, 4% polyester, 3% polyurethane
· wash under 40° with natural detergent. do not use chrlorine bleach.
· wash socks inside out to reduce lint and make softness last.
· in case of ironing, air dry to avoid nylon from deforming and decoloring.
· recommend hand washing in case of thick winter, wool and lame socks.
EXIMBAY is a payment gateway company providing service to online stores that authorizes credit card payments. Therefore such transactions will be shown as EXIMBAY on your billing statement.
- When using credit card, international transaction fees will be charged by the issuing bank.
- In the case of cancellation and refund, it can take up to 2 weeks to be reflected in your account and depending on the billing date, it may take 1-2 months to be seen on your billing statement.
- In the case of a partial refund, the difference will be charged on your credit card and the original transaction will be cancelled for the purpose of the refund. The cancelled transaction will be listed in the billing statement on the following month or you may contact the issuing bank directly for more details.
- Shipping method: EMS Express
- Shipping Area: Worldwide
- Delivery time: 7-15 business days from payment
Please take into consideration that some products may take additional time for delivery and processing.
Important: Your order is shipped once your payment has been cleared. Please contact our customer service center (email@example.com) if you would like to request an exchange or return on your order.
- Shipping costs: $25 on the order less than $100
- Customs and Duties
The recipient will be held responsible for international shipments which may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please be advised that these charges are levied by the destination country and we do not have control over them. In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped. Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund.